Thursday, July 29, 2010

PROJECT 2C : THE 101 MASK


At 26th July, I have to do my own mask with tissue and glue. First of all, I like to stress in here, this is a very exhausty task. My friend and me didn't have time to sleep, haizzzzz.......very very very pity.....just like HBP(hantu balik pagi)all of us look like very tiredly and sleepy(just like the ghost) in the morning classes. But, I also learned teamwork spirit in this project and knowing my friend more deeply.Below is the process making the mask of me.....




Firstly, laying a piece of morning wrap into the face........


And the, paste the tissue into the face....but this is a first layer only, you need to reply this 4times.....

Besides that, you also need to use the glue to ensure that the tissue will be firm...

After four layer, you can take up the mask....yahoooo....after two hours I waiting finally I got my mask , SO happyyyyy!!!!!!



The complete mask that need to be colour.....





In the process of colouring.....





Lastly, I have been maked my own mask, here are my mask......




THE END...30 JULY 2010..





No comments:

Post a Comment